Oh! and yeah! The Seattle Seahawks made it happen against the 49ers to clinch the NFC West and earn their ticket to New York for Superbowl XLVIII. Seattle has gone wild with 12th Man pride, converting even the fairest-weather of fans to sport their blue and green. In a city starved for sports action, this year’s Superbowl will certainly be the highlight for Seattle.
There are tons of recipes out there for Superbowl parties, so here we’ve collected 12 recipes to suggest for your 12th Man Beast Feast. They’re all mostly healthy and a lot of delicious fun to score some points with your party guests. GO SEAHAWKS!
- Sweet & Spicy Pretzel Mix
- Best Damn Guacamole Ever
- Smoked Gouda-Chorizo Jalapeno Poppers
- Chopped Salad with Bacon and Fried Chickpeas
- Football Fest Empanadas
- Portobello Sliders with Caramelized Onions
- BBQ Chicken Tenders
- Touchdown Chili
- Twice-Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Kale & Brussels Sprouts Salad
- Peanut Better Balls
- New York Cupcakes