Chef Beau Clem
Born and raised in the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex, I first knew I wanted to be a chef while working at a coffee house in high school. It was at that time I first tried Prosciutto di Parma. It was love at first taste!
Several years later, I received my culinary education at the Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park, New York. Since graduating in 2006, I have worked in restaurants, catering, and fine dining establishments from Fort Lauderdale, Florida to up here in the beautiful Pacific Northwest! One of my favorite cooking opportunities was for Teatro Zinzanni in Marymoor Park.
Most recently, I was the Head Chef of a scratch Italian kitchen in Woodinville. I also have a passion for French, Spanish, and, of course, Tex-Mex cuisines! Meal planning and using my skills to come up with classic and creative meals for your family is something I really love to do. I am so excited to be a part of the Honest to Goodness team!
Highlights from Chef Beau's Menus
- Flank Steak with Bearnaise Sauce, served with Farro and Crispy Balsamic Glazed Brussels Sprouts
- Halibut Piccata with Lemon-Roasted Asparagus and Caesar Salad with Scratch Dressing
- Chicken and Vegetable Paella
- Sea Scallops with Lemon Beurre Blanc, served with Spaghetti Squash Aglio Olio and Fennel-Apple Salad
- Carne Asada with Roasted Poblano Peppers and Onions, Mexican Street Corn, and Homemade Guacamole
- Seared Duck Breast with Brown Butter and Toasted Hazelnuts, Haricot Verts, and Traditional Risotto
- Chicken Parmigiana with Bucatini alla Amatriciana and Vegetable Medley
- Hearty Beef Stroganoff with Egg Noodles and Fresh Green Peas
- Turkey Burgers with Teriyaki Onion Jam, Seasonal Slaw, and Crispy Potatoes
- Pescado Veracruzada with Cilantro Rice, Black Beans, and Homemade Mango Salsa