Chef Christina Brandenfels
Christina is an experienced personal chef with a strong expertise in nutrition and health. She is a proponent of a whole foods/whole grains diet that is plant-centric and low sugar to enhance your well-being. She has extensive experience and passion for planning and preparing meals for families that are healthy, balanced, and delicious. In the past, Christina has planned, provisioned, and prepared meals for high profile families and “A-list” guests while she ran yacht-based food service operations. Chef Christina has trained with noted chefs in private homes and aboard mega yachts. As your Personal Chef, her goal is to prepare healthy, nutritious meals so that you have more time to spend enjoying life with your family. Christina believes food can be our biggest poison OR our best medicine and that good nutrition is key to optimal health.
Savor pictures of Christina’s cooking on her Instagram page.
Highlights from Christina’s Menus
- Chicken Katsu with Loaded Veggie Cauliflower “Fried Rice”
- Salmon Cakes with Nutty Quinoa and Garlic Lemon Green Beans
- Loaded Buddha Bowl
- Vegan Banana Bread topped with Almond Butter, Bananas, & Maple Syrup
- Veggie Fajita Bowls with Cilantro Rice and Black Beans
- Roasted Salmon with Gochujang Mayo
- Chicken Broccoli Chow Mein