Chef Kirsten Coughlin
My family would say that I get my love of cooking from my great-grandmother. Even though I didn’t have the chance to meet her, I treasure some of her handwritten recipes. I developed a passion for the kitchen at a young age, taking vocational classes in high school and later going on to graduate from Le Cordon Bleu Seattle in 2009.
Having spent my entire career in or around a kitchen, I have developed and honed my skills in a wide range of cuisines and dietary needs. Being born and raised in Seattle, I have a deep appreciation for the abundance of local ingredients that shaped my style of cooking.
I love to cook for my family, whether I’m in my own home or hosting a party for my parents in Alabama. Cooking for others is where I am at most in my element. I am excited to be a part of Honest to Goodness and would love the opportunity to cook for you and your family!
Highlights from Chef Kirsten's Menus
- Pan Seared Salmon with Roasted Tomato Garlic Sauce, Smashed Fingerling Potatoes, Roasted Broccolini
- Flat Iron Steak with Chimichurri, Quinoa, Roasted Fennel and Carrots
- Traditional Lasagna with Ground Beef, Ricotta, Mozzarella and Parmesan Cheeses, Marinara Sauce
- Vegan Tacos with Pulled Oyster Mushrooms, Charred Tomato Salsa, Avocado, Radish, Cilantro
- Roasted Chicken Thighs, Herb Roasted Potatoes, Honey Roasted Carrots
- Kalbi Style Beef Shortribs, Steamed Jasmine Rice, Pickled Daikon
- Mushroom and Italian Sausage Pasta with Crispy Sage