Chef Ariana Sherlock
Growing up, food brought our family together with everyone helping to plan the next meal. For me, cooking with family and friends brings great joy! I feel so blessed to help clients enjoy great food in a way that fits with their lifestyle.
After attending the Le Cordon Bleu Western Culinary Institute, in Portland, Oregon, I worked at the Multnomah Athletic Club for a couple of years. There, I honed my knife skills and learned how to cook in a professional kitchen. After that, I spent over six years in the Oregon wine industry where I wrote recipe pairings and catered events. I have spent the last few years raising my two young children while continuing to develop recipes for wine club shipments and local magazines.
I love meal planning and working with clients around their specific needs. Additionally, I like to challenge my clients to try new things. Having spent my entire life in the Pacific Northwest, I am grateful for the abundance of local ingredients available to use in my kitchen and yours!
Savor pictures of Ariana Sherlock’s cooking on her Instagram page.
Highlights from Ariana’s Menus
- Turkey and Spinach Stuffed Peppers with Asparagus
- Herb-Marinated Flank Steak with Seasonal Veggies
- Maple-Balsamic Salmon over Strawberry Avocado Salad
- Lemon-Yogurt Chicken with Cauliflower Rice and Broccoli
- Avocado and White Bean Dip
- Spaghetti Squash Shrimp Pad Thai
- Maple-Balsamic Salmon over Strawberry and Avocado Salad
- Spiced Chicken and Couscous with Zucchini and Chickpeas