Seattle Chef Jobs
Love to cook? Love making a positive difference in people’s lives? Tired of 80-100 hour work weeks in restaurants?
We have open part-time positions available for chefs north of Seattle (Edmonds to Everett), east of Mercer Island (Bellevue to Snoqualmie), and south of Renton (Kent to Enumclaw).
Personal chef work is a rewarding opportunity to serve people doing what you love to do. We have fun and there is lots of room for creativity! Check out our job description below, and let us know if you are interested in any of our part-time Seattle chef jobs. Thanks!
- A culinary school student or graduate OR seasoned home cook
- A strong, self-directed worker with great communication skills
- Highly organized, efficient, and reliable
- Knowledgeable about a variety of cooking styles, techniques, and diets
- Eager to contribute to and learn about building a personal chef business
- Knowledgeable about and comfortable with learning technology platforms
- Personable, friendly, fun, and supportive of a healthy lifestyle!
- Consultations with new clients to learn of preferences
- Using our online menu planning & customer database software to prepare a custom menu plan for types, styles, and quantity of meals required by client
- Grocery shopping
- Cooking onsite in clients’ homes
- Timely and proactive communication with clients using company email account (Office 365 applications)
- Providing confidential written report to supervisor after each client visit
- Home-entertaining occasions (i.e. birthday parties, holiday parties)
- Problem resolution to ensure complete client satisfaction
- Position entails 20-30 hours/week depending on business demand
- Position reports directly to Operations Manager and indirectly to CEO
- Must have own personal vehicle to drive to clients’ locations
- Must maintain current Washington Food Handler’s Card and Class 12 Permit
- We pay much higher than minimum wage!